- My Father in heaven who made me and loves me.
- My Savior, Jesus Christ, who died and rose again for me and my sin.
- My Helper and Comforter, the Holy Spirit who empowers me each day.
- The Bible, the Word of God which feeds me daily bread and lights my path.
- Creation and all the magnificent things God has made for His glory and our enjoyment.
- My story, with all the good, hard and ugly of it...the redemptive beauty that is coming from ashes...my birth order, time in history, gender, gifts, talents, parents, sisters, and all my experiences.
- Debbie and our relationship for over 40 years...an amazing and remarkable woman, wife, mother, grand mother, artist and servant. A true "Lady of Wisdom."
- Four married children and awesome spouses
- Twelve grand children...10 boys...2 girls, though Olivia is in heaven waiting for us.
- My Mom and her beautiful marriage to and ministry with, Wayne May.
- Very dear friends and a counselor who help me be a better man, husband, father, grandfather, son brother and servant leader.
- A good work to do with men and (7), with a crystal clear mission to, "Restore man to his original design."
- A great church...leading people into growing relationships with Jesus Christ.
- A small group of couples we love and love doing life together.
- Health, even though at 60 I am beginning to feel the "4th Quarter" changes. :-)
- Our home...a place of refuge and hospitality and ministry and so much more.
- Anticipation and hope for 2015 and the years to come, Lord willing.
You? For what are you thankful this season?
Heavenly Father, thank you for your amazing love and grace and kindness in my life. I am humbled by all that You are and all You have given to me in Jesus and your Spirit. I give thanks this day, for the good, hard and ugly things that have happened in my life and thank you that you are healing, redeeming, restoring and so much more. Thank You...in Jesus Name.