It just seems to me that the way of the righteous is easier than the way of the wicked. What do you think?
1. 10:3 The LORD does not let the righteous go hungry but he thwarts the craving of the wicked.
2. 10:6 Blessings crown the head of the righteous, but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.
3. 10:7 The memory of the righteous will be a blessing, but the name of the wicked will rot.
4. 10:11 The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.
5. 10:16 The wages of the righteous bring them life, but the income of the wicked brings them punishment.
6. 10:20 The tongue of the righteous is choice silver, but the heart of the wicked is of little value.
7. 10:21 The lips of the righteous nourish many, but fools die for lack of judgment.
8. 10:24 What the wicked dreads will overtake him; what the righteous desire will be granted.
9. 10:25 When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever.
10.10:28 The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing.
11.10:29 The way of the LORD is a refuge for the righteous, but it is the ruin of those who do evil.
12.10:30 The righteous will never be uprooted, but the wicked will not remain in the land.
13.10:31 The mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom, but a perverse tongue will be cut out.
14.10:32 The lips of the righteous know what is fitting, but the mouth of the wicked only what is perverse.
So grateful that there is a right and wrong way in life. I really want to go the right/righteous way, all the way to the end.