Proverbs 6.24-26 say that the commands and teachings of God are for, "keeping you from the immoral woman, from the smooth tongue of the wayward wife. Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes, for the prostitute reduces you to a loaf of bread, and the adulteress preys upon your very life."
This chapter goes on and gives me several warnings and consequences if I go after the immoral woman, the wayward wife, the prostitute and adulteress.
1. V.26 - She will reduce me to a loaf of bread.
2. V.26 - She will prey upon my very life.
3. V. 27 - I will be burned.
4. V.28 - I will be scorched.
5. V.29 - I will not go unpunished.
6. V.32 - I lack judgment.
7. V.32 - I will destroy myself.
8. V.33 - Blows and disgrace will be my lot.
9. V.33 - My shame will never be wiped away.
10. V.34 - I will face fury, no mercy and revenge
This is such intense and important information for me and all men. I pray by the grace of God that we will be "One Woman" men. I pray that we will never have to face the truth and pain of this passage. You?