“I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence; I possess knowledge and discretion. 13 To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.
1. Counsel and sound judgment are mine;
2. I have understanding and power.
3. By me kings reign and
4. Rulers make laws that are just;
5. By me princes govern, and
6. All nobles who rule on earth.
7. I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.
8. With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity.
9. My fruit is better than fine gold; what I yield surpasses choice silver.
10. I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice,
11. Bestowing wealth on those who love me and making their treasuries full.