As I was reading Proverbs 8 about wisdom, I was struck by all the things our God has made.
Prov.8.22 - “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old; 23 I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning,
1. The World...before the world began.
2. The Oceans...24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth,
3. The Springs...when there were no springs abounding with water;
4. The Mountains...25 before the mountains were settled in place,
5. The Hills...before the hills, I was given birth,
6. The Earth...26 before he made the earth or
7. The Fields...its fields or
8. The Dust...any of the dust of the world.
9. The Heavens...27 I was there when he set the heavens in place,
10. The Horizons...when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,
11. The Clouds...28 when he established the clouds above and
12. The Fountains...fixed securely the fountains of the deep,
13. The Seas...29 when he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and
14. The Foundations...when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
"Then I was the craftsman at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence, 31 rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind."
Wow. What a "Craftsman". No wonder there was great delight day after day. Lots of joy and rejoicing. I hope to rejoice in the Presence of the Lord and delight in all aspects of His creation. You?