I continue to pray for the men and fathers on Father's Day from Eph. 3:14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
1. That we would be strengthened with the Spirit's power
2. That Christ may dwell in our hearts
3. That we will be rooted and grounded in love
4. That we would have power to grasp how deep is the love of God.
5. That we would be filled with all the fullness of God
Can you imagine if this was happening in the hearts of men? Little by little, over time, lives, marriages, families, marketplaces, churches and the nation would be changed. What a great vision and prayer. Keep praying.