Tomorrow I get to speak to the men and fathers of North Point Community Church. I am so excited. I have been praying non stop. Today I am praying according to Col. 1:9, "For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God...
1. To fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And we pray this in order
2. That you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way:
3. Bearing fruit in every good work,
4. Growing in the knowledge of God,
5. Being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and
6. Joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.
I love this prayer. I love it for me, for Debbie, for my family and for the men. Thanks for praying with me in this very fun season.
Happy Day Before Father's Day