John 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.
Jesus has left this world and returned to our Father. We are still in this world. I started thinking about how then I should live as long as I am still in this world? These are just a few thoughts that came to mind:
1. I want to keep my eyes fixed on Jesus...who is seated at the right hand of the Father.
2. I want to love God with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.
3. I want to seek those things that are above where Christ is seated.
4. I want to declare the greatness of the Lord, surrender my will and acknowledge my dependence on HIM.
5. I want to fear God and obey all of His commands.
6. I want the living Christ to bear much fruit in and through me.
As you are still in this world, how will you live the rest of your days in this world?