1. When we are ignorant of or insensitive to her needs
Top 5 Needs
2. When we haven’t learned and mastered the 3 questions of the soul.Affection and tenderness
Conversation – Sharing from the heart
Honesty/Openness – no secrets
- What do you think?3. When we are not the spiritual leader God called us to be
- How do you feel?
- What would you like to do?
4. When we don’t show her that she’s 1st place
- Live with a sense of honor and awe.5. When we don’t give her plenty of time to prepare for change (details/visualize).
- Establish a regular time.
- Make frequent calls.
- Show good manners.
- Provide for intimate conversation.
6. If we ever, ever, ever compare her to another woman.
7. When we don’t model inner discipline by controlling our temper, tongue and moral weakness
8. By not paying attention to the little things she does to please us.
9. When we correct her or are sarcastic to her in public.
10. When we don’t listen carefully to her cautions or concerns.
11. When we’re not consistent in discipline or when we overcorrect our children.
12. When we’re not willing to humble ourselves before God and others.
What about you? What are you doing to cause your wife to react? How will you change it?