- We are all going to die. We will pass from this life into the next.
- Often our departure is with much suffering. I think of the way 3 of our parents have passed from this life to the next. Filled with cancer, heart disease, pain and suffering.
- I wonder what kind of death will I die?
- How old will I be? 58,68,78? My days are ordained and numbered by the Lord already.
- The suffering I may experience on the earth is not worthy to be compared with the glory that will follow.
- As I die, as my body weakens, grows old, decays from disease, remember this:
B. Keep my eyes on Jesus who endured the cross, despising the shame, and is now at the right hand of the Father
C. Keep walking in the Spirit and let Him be my Comforter filling me with love, joy and peace in the end.
D. Keep my hope in the Lord and the joyful anticipation of heaven.
E. Allow the Church, His Body to love and care as they desire.
Grateful today for Jesus, the Scriptures and the truths of heaven and eternity.