This is what we had for “FOLLOW ME”. This is what we think it looks like to follow Christ today.
- Some one has to say, yes. I want to follow Christ. A surrender of the will every day.
- We must stay connected to the Word and let God communicate with us on a daily basis from the Scriptures
- We should be fully present where we are...doing all things heartily unto the Lord today where we are
- Pay attention to the authority over us. He will lead, protect and provide through those in authority over us.
- Watch the circumstances around you. God is working in and through our present circumstances.
- Live in the Spirit. Walk in the Spirit and we will be led by Christ
- Seek wise counsel. There is safety.
- Pray without ceasing. Listen. Walk by faith and not by sight and Wait and Follow.