Psa. 118:1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Psa. 118:19 Open for me the gates of righteousness; I will enter and give thanks to the LORD.
Psa. 136: 2 Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever. 3 Give thanks to the Lord of lords:
Psa. 136:26 Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.
1Th. 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Thank you for…
- Being my heavenly Father. For being the Sovereign Lord over all the universe yet loving me as intimately and personally as you do. Thank you.
- For sending your Son, Jesus, my Savior, my Lord, my Friend and Leader
- Giving us the Scriptures, which are able to make us wise…showing us your will and your ways. Thank you.
- Sending the Holy Spirit my Counselor, my Comforter, my Teacher and my Helper
- My story…for the parents and sisters you gave me, for when I was born in history, for where I was born, for how you have led me all the way. Thank you
- The gifts, talents, personality and passions you put in my heart and how you are using them. Thank you
- My wife, Debbie that you gave me 32 years ago. Thank you for the marriage you have built over time with us. I am thankful for the woman, wife, mother and artist you have made her to be. Thank you.
- My four children and four awesome daughters and son-in-laws. Thank you.
- Leading my Mom to Wayne May
- Leading us to North Point…for a very good work to do.
- My MCG Team…I love these people and the pleasure it is to serve You with them. Thank you.
- Our GroupLife Division and all the people with whom I get to work
- My men’s group and the pleasure of helping these guys live life on purpose in balance.
- Our community group and the couples that we get to do life with
- Friends…loved ones who have put their fingerprints all over our lives. We are so thankful
- The fun ministry opportunities You have invited us to…marriage retreats, men’s retreats, small group leader retreats, Divisional retreats. Thank you.
- Leading us to Roger and Carolyn and letting us live in Carington Way. Thank you
- Faith, hope and love…I feel these growing in our souls every day.
- I could go on and on.