Proverbs 22:1 says A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.
Identify 3 qualities you’d like to see associated with your name as well as how you’d define each quality.
I wrote the following for me.
1. Loving – That I fully received the love of God into my life and loved Him and people in return
- Matthew 22:37-39 - Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'  This is the first and greatest commandment.  And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
2. Humble – Taking the low place before God and others
- Luke 14:7 When he noticed how the guests picked the places of honor at the table, he told them this parable: 8 “When someone invites you to a wedding feast, do not take the place of honor, for a person more distinguished than you may have been invited. 9 If so, the host who invited both of you will come and say to you, ‘Give this man your seat.’ Then, humiliated, you will have to take the least important place. 10 But when you are invited, take the lowest place, so that when your host comes, he will say to you, ‘Friend, move up to a better place.’ Then you will be honored in the presence of all your fellow guests. 11 For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”
3. Servant – That I was more interested in the needs of others than myself.
- Mark 10:43-44 - Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,  and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all.