James 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes scattered among the nations:
I was struck by the phrase…A servant of God. Wow. I am a servant of God and the Lord Jesus Christ. What a high calling and privilege.
1. I am a servant
2. I am saved and called to serve.
3. I am to serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. Christ came not to be served but to serve and give His life a ransom for many
5. Look out each day to serve and not to be served.
6. Whom do I serve? God
7. How do I serve? By grace through faith using my gifts
8. When and where do I serve? To wherever God leads me
9. Why do I serve? For the glory of the Lord and the betterment of man.
What a privilege to serve in the name and the power of the Holy Spirit. This is where and how we find true life.