Heb. 13:6 So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
The Lord is my Helper. What a beautiful truth…a wonderful thought…one that brings many good thoughts and feelings.
People say, “could you please help me?” Many times we need the help of other people.
I was thinking, how does the Lord help me? The Lord helps me in many ways every day of my life.
1. He is my heavenly Father who sees, hears, cares and will always let me approach His throne of grace in time of need.
2. Jesus is my Lord and Savior and has helped me in that he saved me from my sins and from hell.
3. I have the Holy Spirit who is my helper, teacher, guide, comforter and counselor.
4. The Lord gave me the Scriptures that are able to make me wise and make sound judgments with discernment. The Lord helps me with all of the promises from His Word.
5. He created the heavens and the earth…this helps me in perspective by seeing how big and awesome and glorious He is and how small I am.
6. He gave me Debbie who is my helper/helpmate and my lady of wisdom.
7. He helped me by putting me into His family, His Body with all kinds of gifts and differences.
8. He gave me faith, hope and love to help me along this challenging planet and life as I prepare for the life to come.
9. The Lord helps me by giving me His life in my “jar of clay”.
10. The Lord has given me angels or ministering spirits to protect and keep me in this difficult life.
11. He is my Provider
12. He is my Manager and Boss
13. He is my helper in that He gives me the ability to do His will.