Jesus said in John 10:10, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." What is life? Abundant and eternal? What does it mean to live? To be fully alive?
1. To be alive vs. dead.
2. To enjoy relationship vs. isolation
3. To receive and give love vs. hate
4. Grace vs. law and legalism
5. To walk in truth vs. lies and deception
6. To walk in the light vs. darkness
7. Forgiven vs. in trespasses and sin
8. Obedient vs. disobedient
9. Holy vs. unholy
10. Walk in the Spirit vs. the flesh
11. Slave of Christ vs. Satan
12. God’s Kingdom vs. my kingdom
13. God’s glory vs. my glory
14. God’s power vs. my strength
15. Dependent vs. independent
16. Walk by faith vs. by sight
17. To offer forgiveness vs. bitterness, wrath
18. Peace and rest vs. anxiety or anxiousness
19. Fellowship vs. division
20. Gentleness vs. harshness
21. Self-control vs. an undisciplined life
22. Joy vs. sadness
23. Hope vs. hopelessness
24. Purpose and meaning vs. meaningless
25. To be found vs. lost
26. Freedom vs. in bondage or slavery
27. To be known and know vs. unknown
28. To be chosen vs. left alone.
29. To be valued vs. trashed and discarded
30. To be secure vs. insecure.
31. To be comforted vs. uncomfortable.
32. To never be alone vs. lonely and alone.
33. Bold, courageous vs. fearful or afraid
34. An eternal vs. temporal perspective
Would you say you are experiencing LIFE?