Ecc. 7:1 A good name is better than fine perfume, and the day of death better than the day of birth. For that is the end of all men; And the living will take it to heart. I was thinking, when people hear the name, John Woodall, what do they think?
What Do I Want Said Of Me In The End?
1. He loved Jesus Christ with ALL his heart.
2. He loved His wife as Christ loved the church.
3. He loved his family and raised a godly generation.
4. He loved the Church, the Body of Christ
5. He always sought to do that which pleased his heavenly Father.
6. He finished his race well and with joy.
What do you want said of you in the end?