I love the idea of reigning in life. What a great and glorious idea. Romans 5.17 says, "For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ."
I love asking this kind of question, "What Does Reigning In Life Look Like?" Here are a few ideas:
1. Loving the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.
2. Enjoying an intimate, personal relationship with Jesus…rising early to meet with Him in His Word.
3. Delighting in the Lord and His Word.
4. Fearing the Lord, hating evil, pride and arrogance.
5. Following the Lord as my Shepherd.
6. Having a fully surrendered heart and life.
7. Enjoying a restored soul.
8. Walking in the Spirit, listening to His promptings, and manifesting the fruit of the Spirit.
9. Experiencing a fruitful life (See other study)
10. Enjoying His grace and peace.
11. Growing in faith, hope and love.
12. Walking in wisdom and understanding.
13. Walking in the light as He is in the light.
14. Being strong in the Lord and the power of His might, fighting the good fight of faith.
15. Enjoying a strong, intimate marriage.
16. Healthy relationships with your children.
17. Living in community with other believers.
18. Influencing unbelievers with the gospel of Christ.
19. Enjoying a rest in my soul and spirit.
Do you believe that you are reigning in life?